IR Manager - Delhi
Lead the Industrial Relations function for North & South
Be a part of a progressive organisation
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest cargo management organisation with a a network of more than 150+ clients across the globe. As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are looking for a Lead IR based out of their Delhi office's reporting into Head IR.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for maintaining Healthy Industrial Relations
- Attending court cases trails & reconciliation at Labour authorities etc
- Co-coordinating & Monitoring of Labour cases with legal counsel
- Contract Labour management, IR PR activity calendar for communication to shop floor
- Handling inspections/audits under Factories Act, PF, and ESI and under various Labour Acts
- Compliances & submission of various returns under different Labour Laws Like- Factories Act, contract Labour (R&A) Act, Minimum wages, Payment of wages
The Successful Applicant
You will be Graduate/Post Graduate in LLB with a minimum of 8 years of experience in handling industrial relations for any of the manufacturing organisation. Furthermore, you should come with excellent communication & presentation skills
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive salary, you will have the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company in a pivotal role.