International Marketing Manager - Coagulation
Leading medical devices firm
Opportunity to work with the global team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading giants in manufacturing of the medical equipments with applications spread across enviroment, automation, medical and lifesciences. Globally has more than 5000 employees and a revenue of more than 10 billion dollars.
- You define the marketing strategy (business development, competition, products, market and prices)
- You develop relevant promotional tools of the range you are in charge of. You participate in the development of new products (specifications, project mode…)
- You ensure the scientific, technical and commercial support of the products with our subsidiaries and their sales networks.
- You follow up the sales evolution and the profitability of the range.
Since this is an international marketing role, the candidate will be travelling globally and working very closely with the marketing team in France.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in coagulation
- exposure to international markets
- Good communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the global stakeholders
- Travel around the globe for international promotions