Internal Communications Lead - Global Pharma Giant
Lead Internal Communications for a Global Pharma Giant
Opportunity to directly interact with Senior Leadership
About Our Client
Client is a well known Global Pharma Giant with a global footprint and a market cap of over $200 Billion.
- Communication Strategy:
- Develop the Internal Communication Strategy - utilizing all channels and tools
- Develop comprehensive annual internal communication plan with short, mid and long term initiatives
- Lead an internal and/or external team to implement the internal communication plans and activities
- Internal Communications:
- Strategic Planning for Creation, editing, designing, and publishing all internal communications/ publications including communication emails, posters, AVs, newsletters, town-halls, etc.
- Manage internal communications output and execute steps within defined time frames
- Plan, design and implement internal branding and brand building initiatives. Also coordinate BU specific campaigns and initiatives directed at the India workforce
- Leader Communication:
- Strategize and create content for the CEO communication calendar
- Create all communications used by internal leaders (MD, Business and Function leads, visiting global leads etc.) to communicate key messages consistently with the organisation.
- Internal Magazine:
- Lead the team responsible to create the internal magazine
- Be responsible for designing, creating, writing and editing of appropriate content and design
- Work with suitable vendors for continuous improvement on the speed and quality of delivery
- Implement new initiatives to adapt the internal magazine to digital platforms
- Responsible for end-to-end intranet management
- Ensure regular content - including stories, business updates and interactive sections of the intranet
- Ensure periodic update of design elements and new features on the intranet
- Closely working with the Global organisation to cross utilise India and Global content
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate would be a graduate with a qualification in Corporate Communications and Creative Marketing Management with at least 8-12 years' experience in managing similar responsibilities for large, well known organisations.
What's on Offer
The perks of working with such big household names are-
- Regular interaction with the Senior Leadership across the globe
- Opportunity to be part of a global network
- Exposure to an MNC culture and professional environment
- Attractive overall benefits