- An opportunity to work with a market leading Diagnostics firm
- An opportunity to handle multiple countries including India
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing biotechnology companies of the decade. They have scaled up to 200 million USD business in 4 years.
- Manage the customer sales process for specific territory, products lines and/or accounts via phone and e-mail.
- Independently establish and execute on strategies for obtaining new customers and maintains/grows existing customer accounts in order to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Helps specific sales team to meet sales targets, provide accurate forecasting, and in maintaining lead, opportunity, and customer information in the CRM database.
- Activities include further qualifying in-bound marketing qualified leads, engaging with existing customers and qualified sales leads, guiding customers to the products that best meet needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions or objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualised quotes and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
- Works collaboratively with the wider sales team including Sales Execs, Science and Technology advisor and Customer Service.
- Works collaboratively with marketing team to increase Outreach
- Establishes and maintains strong, positive, productive relationships with clients including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts.
- Track and report on all activities to managers.
The Successful Applicant
- B. S. in life science/Immunology/Biotechnology
- Proven successful sales experience with a technical product line
- NGS Sales experience strongly preferred
- Proficient with CRM database and prospecting, lead generation tools
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate well and think quick on your feet
- Outstanding relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to identify customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Bio tech companies in the world for the entire South Asia Pacific region.