- Opportunity to lead the global inside sales function
- Be part of the growth story to create and drive from front
About Our Client
Our client is a very unique and innovative cyber security SaaS product company with established global footprint.
- Establish annual and quarterly sales quotas for regions and territories along with Chief Revenue Officer, respective Sales Heads and Sales Operations.
- Hire and develop a strong team of SDR/Account Executives
- Work with leadership to assign inside sales team members appropriate territories
- Support sales enablement programs, and Sales Kick Offs
- Implement team sales programs by developing sales action plans
- Ensure consistent use of hubspot and related solutions
- Develop a world class team by mentoring, counseling and coaching employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising results and related reviews
- Employs a value based solution selling methodology to drive leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute against all phases of the pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve team targets
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of Inside Sale Experience preferably from cyber security/information security domain
- You embrace a value based and solution oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
- Superior leadership skills
- Superior teamwork and collaboration skills
- The ability to listen first and add value in every conversation
- Track record of over-achieving quotas
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Experience working with Hubspot and related CRM applications preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What's on Offer
A chance to be a part of growing global cyber security SaaS product company with unique solutions to offer and high growth prospect.