Indirect Tax - Lead
Indirect Tax lead position with an MNC
Responsible for entire Indirect Tax vertical for all Three legal entities
About Our Client
Our client is a Big Global Conglomerate with a very strong presence in India with manufacturing setup, R&D Centre and trading arm. Our client is operating in various business lines globally. Our client has a business size of more than 1200 crore in India.
- Play an advisory role relating to all indirect tax issues throughout the organisation
- Work closely with Finance team to supervise the tax calculation, filing and documenting
- Lead responses to Government notices, queries and audits
- Work closely with Legal team in all litigation matters
- Completion of all VAT/CST assessments
- Lead the coming GST implementation
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would have more than 7 years of experience in an indirect tax role in manufacturing setup. It is desired to have consulting experience in indirect tax function. The candidate is required to have hands-on experience in Excise, Customs and VAT laws. The candidate should have strong experience in interacting with Global Stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work closely with Regional Tax Director
- Opportunity to lead an indirect tax function for a big MNC setup