India Head Compensation & Benefits CoE
Opportunity to head the CoE for a leading MNC in the Financial Services Space
Be part of the leadership of a growing organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Bank with a strong footprint in the India Market with approximately 20000 people pan India. They are expanding aggressively and are looking to hire leadership talent for the CoE
Reporting into the Regional CoE Head your roles & responsibilities include:
- Implement country C&B strategy and guide principles in line with global/regional C&B policy
- Manage Merit Increase Process every year
- Develop and implement incentive plans to meet business performance requirements.
- Manage the collection of data to support incentive payments.
- Implement regional incentive programs and ensure local programs comply
- Promote and communicate programs as required
- Align company C&B policy to legal requirements
The Successful Applicant
You come with 12+ years of experience as a Rewards Leader for a large global organisation with similar scale. You have 5+ years of experience in leadership roles and have worked in a matrix set up. You are mobile and are looking to take up the next challenging role in your career.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to head the CoE for a leading MNC in the Financial Services Space
- Be part of the leadership of a growing organisation