HR Planning and Development Specialist
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Based in UAE
- Leading International Client
- Managerial Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International business which is expanding rapidly across the region.
- Develop and implement a strong Compensation & Benefits structure for the company including job descriptions, job evaluation and job mapping.
- Carry out Bench marking with industry & market standards and thereby aligning the company jobs for external equity.
- Develop, recommend and implement the successful execution of day to day HR Planning functions thereby ensuring that the business interests and goals are achieved.
- Deliver HR Planning strategies, organisation development not limited to compensation & benefits, succession planning, performance management and various employee benefits & expense policies.
- Roll out employee retention plans like employee rewards & recognition, incentive plans, discretionary bonus programs, leadership incentive plans etc.
- Oversee the annual HR budget exercise.
- Responsible for the total management of compensation benefits, organisation development policies and procedures and ensure their compliance to the systems, structures and standards set by various business units.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in a HR or related subject
- CIPD/Equivalent would be advantageous
- The candidate should have a strong background in compensation & benefits, with expertise in developing comp budgets & leading C&B activities
- Experience in Designing compensation policies and analysing various compensation schemes
- Experience in analysing internal equity with external market with the help of surveys and other methodologies
- Experience from companies such as HAY Group, Willis Towers Watson, Mercer ETC would be advantageous
What's on Offer
To be discussed upon successful application. Market leading salary package (tax free) including relocation.