- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC Pharmaceutical Company
- Lead HR Operations Function
About Our Client
They are a International biopharmaceutical company specialising in areas such as reproductive health, maternal health, gastroenterology and urology.
Lead the local implementation of operative and strategic HR tools
Responsible for attracting/selecting and finalizing the best in class talents for the
Ensure competent administration and documentation of all HR processes
Work in partnership with Director HR to drive various local and global projects in the areass of - performance, talent programs, talent development and learning
Consult managers and employees of the supported function in all HR matters
Contribute to global HR projects and cooperate with members of the international HR community
Responsible for HR communication out of the function and into the function
Handle international assignments inbound and outbound
Make compensation proposal for employees in accordance with local C&B and in line with existing local and global guidelines
Deliver professional support of regular processes in function, such as merit increase, bonus, personnel planning, Talent Review etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years` of overall experience in an HR generalist/specialist role/consulting role.
- Experience in TM and Talent Development and Business Partnering would be preferred
- Strong Project Management, presentation Skills & Data orientation
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a leading MNC Pharmaceutical Company
Lead Key HR Functions