HR Manager- Leading Healthcare Start-up
Excellent opportunity with a dynamic start-up
The organisation offers growth into a managerial role in the future
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic start-up based out of Hyderabad and operate in lifesaving emergency services. They are completing a year in business and have also received their Series A Funding and are hence looking to expand their business with a heavy dependence and investment in technology and people. Owing to this growth they will be growing their team to approx 100 employees in the next 5-6 months and hence are looking to hire an HR Manager to set up the entire HR practice for them.
Reporting to the co-founders, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating the entire HR strategy in line with the business vision
- Setting up the HR Function wrt designing HR processes & policies
- Creating and driving the Performance Review Process for all employees
- Driving and delivering end to end aspects of the Employee Life Cycle
- Managing and executing the Talent Acquisition processes , Payroll processes, Training programs, Compensation & Benefits structure
The Successful Applicant
You have 7-10 years of hands on experience as an HR Generalist preferably in a start up environment. You have a management degree from a top tier business school (not mandatory though)and have had a strong experience of setting up the HR function from scratch. You understand the dynamic environment of a start-up and have excellent presentation and communication skills. You are looking at contributing to the growth of a highly driven and young organisation.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity for young HR Professionals
- The organisation offers growth into a managerial role in the future