HR Business Partner - APAC
Must have MNC exposure
Must be fluent in the local language
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals and is headquartered in the USA. They have had presence in India since 2005 and have a base of 300 employees across the region. India is a key market for them and hence they are looking to hire an HRBP to handle not only India but also the rest of the APAC hub.
Reporting to the Head HR APAC Region your roles and responsibilities will also include:
- Implementing best in class HR practices and sustainable HR policies
- Managing all HR activities like hiring, employee engagement, performance management, Rewards and recognition and career development
- Executing on all day to day operational HR activities
- Supporting and working closely with all line managers for performance management and career progression across the APAC region
- Managing employee conflict, issues and grievances and also acting as a facilitator
The Successful Applicant
You have a management degree in HR from a top tier business school and come with 8-10 years of experience in a managerial position. You have handled the responsibilities of business partnering earlier. You have worked in an MNC set up and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to manage the APAC region