- Heading one of the key area in Valuation
- Reporting directly to the CXO/Appointed Actuary
About Our Client
Client is a LI firm which is a part of group company which has stakes in various other banking and financial domains.
- To have active involvement in preparing various reports to be submitted to the regulator viz. Actuarial Report & Abstract (ARA), Appointed Actuary's Annual Report (AAAR), etc.
- To liaise with different stakeholders including auditors, With Profit Actuary and peer reviewer
- To manage solvency levels
- To carry out periodical analyses on ALM position of the Company
- To compute Monthly Reserves, reinsurance and communicating the same with the Finance Team
- To validate the valuation data received from different teams and share the same with the other stakeholders as required.
- To perform reinsurance reporting
- To be responsible for With Profit Fund management
- To liaise and communicate with other functions such as finance, investments, IT etc.
To engage with different stakeholders including Auditors, With Profits Actuary, Peer Reviewer etc.
The Successful Applicant
Fellow actuary or close to Fellowship with at least 11 actuarial papers under new diet
At least 8 to 10 years of experience in Life Insurance. Experience of Statutory Reporting is essential.
- Risk Assessment
- Actuarial Technical Expertise - Knowledge of methods and approach of reserve calculations
- Modelling Tools
- Regulatory knowledge- Good knowledge of IRDA reporting and reserving regulations
- Business Acumen
- Growth through differentiation definition
- Customer centricity
- Building Talent and Teams Definition
Key Performance Indicators
- Regulatory compliance = 100%
- Accuracy = 100% (0 errors)
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in a fast paced environment while handling a diverse team