Head of Treasury, Bank
Head of Treasury, Small Finance Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the financial services space, which started operations as an NBFC. They have launched their small finance bank operations recently.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for:
- Driving and acquiring wholesale deposits, generating income through trading of securities and FX as required by the bank
- Building and leveraging network with bank treasurers and corporates, FIG of banks, financial institutions, fund managers, brokers and insurance companies
- Managing all dealings with Money Market, Securities Trading, Fixed Income and FX products
- Managing all interbank dealings
- Maintaining reserve requirements (CRR and SLR), closely working with risk and compliance teams
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to all RBI regulations and policies
- Managing the treasury based on sound understanding of macroeconomic factors, ALM, Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk, Market Risk and Forex Risk
The Successful Applicant
You will be a currently working as a Chief Dealer or Senior Dealer in the treasury department of a bank, with 15 years of overall experience in banking, 10 years in the treasury dealing room. You must have hands on experience in dealing in money market, FI securities and FX products.
The ideal candidate will be a post graduate with CAIIB- electives Treasury and Risk management, ACI dealing certificate, MBA finance from a reputed B-School or a CA. Good team management experience, excellent interpersonal skills and good analytical skills are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing and reputed company
- Best in class compensation + bonus