- To work with one the world's leading organization
- Chance to work with a highly growing brand
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful brands across the Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle segments.
- Liaise with Regional Trade Marketing Manager and Divisional HQ for the ideation, planning, budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials, promotions, training, etc.
- Develop distribution strategies and marketing activities by channel and by brand for all the local market.
- Establish, implement and control an effective Marketing action plan in line with the brands' strategy within agreed budget and guidelines with a total respect of the brand image codes.
- Track results of Marketing Activities and constantly evaluate their effectiveness and ROI.
- Competitors monitoring and Analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of proven marketing experience.
- Relevant industry experience (Eyewear and/or Apparel, Fashion, Luxury).
- Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Deep expertise in marketing programme development in Retail and Wholesale.
- Proven ability to develop outstanding marketing strategies and flawless activities executions.
What's on Offer
Along with an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the company's trade marketing.