- To work with one of India's leading digital transformation enterprise
- Lead technology services for our customers globally and report to CCO
About Our Client
One of India's leading digital transformation enterprise that combines bold thinking, path-breaking technologies and years of expertise to transform businesses and organizations around the world. The position will be part of Leadership team, looking after all of the technology services for our customers in India and abroad, and reporting to the Chief Customer Officer
1. The position will manage information technology strategies and services for the following four Center of Excellence (CoEs) within Inspira 1. Networking Services 2. Data Center Services (Server, Compute, Storage, Backup, Database: Virtualisation) and Hyper converged infrastructure & Private Cloud 3. Security Services and 4. Big Data Analytics and Smart Solutions
2. Manage customer technical relationships as required and work with internal resources to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Take ownership of unresolved technical issues, and liaise with the OEMs and Presales to solve and/or develop solutions.
* Manage the Technical Support Managers/Leads for each of the four CoEs and their team of subject matter experts, as well as field support engineers supporting installation and service calls.
* Select, hire and manage Tech Support and Field Service engineers as needed and budgeted.
* Delivery Competency Build-up comprising of developing required skill sets with required OEM certifications and upskill them as per various compliance, audit requirements and RFP requirements
The Successful Applicant
Validate BOQ, RFP and Solution with Pre-sales. Help Pre-sales in vetting solution design.
* Provide onsite technical support services (Implementation & In-life operation field support L3/L4 to projects) covering all the 4 CoE towers
* Conduct Customer technical presentations and meetings.
* HLD/LLD documentation as per the project requirements.
* Evaluate technology trends. * Build RACI Matrix as per project requirements.
* Control and provide required technical documentation for technology transfers, UAT, hand-over, SOP, and Customer signoffs as per RFP.
* Conduct POCs and Site Surveys as per RFP.
* Mentor and train L0 to L3 capabilities.
* Provide training to Customer as per RFP requirements.
* Build and manage the Test Lab as per OEM requirements for demo and test environment of related technologies.
* Create and manage a central database that maintains an historical record of technical procedures, notes and tips for technical problem resolution.
* Monitor for trends on support and training issues: equipment failures, issues, typical installer issues. Itemize, prioritize, and review with OEMs and Presales
What's on Offer
Proficiency in converting business requirements in to IT aspects, designing and architecting infrastructure, managing installation, configuration, maintenance, migrations and monitoring of networks with a focus on systems/ network administration in multi-platform environments ensuring maximum uptime.
* Expertise in mapping requirements of Customers as well as different stakeholders, OEMs, service providers, vendors; customizing asset / hardware upgrades and process as well as offering comprehensive & innovative solutions in line with guidelines specified by our Customers.