- A leadership position in a high growth organization and high performing industry
- Work directly with COO to build and scale omnichannel products
About Our Client
Omni channel retail destination for health and beauty products. The company has 150+ physical stores in addition to e-commerce website, mobile site and apps.
- Lead the engineering team in designing, developing and improving products for omnichannel retail
- End to end responsibility of development and maintenance
- Enforcing project controls,including status reporting and change management
- Analyze technology, evaluate feasibility of solutions, plan implementation
- Enforcing and nurturing a quality focused culture
The Successful Applicant
- Experience: 11+ years developing large scale enterprise software
- Tech: Java, Spring, Hibernate, RDBMS, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache, AWS/GCP/Azure, React/Angular
- Education: Engineering Degree - BE/B.Tech/MS - preferable in Computer Science
- Experience in e-commerce domain
- Experience with full-text search engine like Elasticsearch or Solr
- Knowledge in microservices, architectural design, data structures, algorithms
- Experience in web and mobile sites - front end
- Has worked as a technical manager -at least 40% people management responsibilities
- Experience with CI/CD is preferred
- Start up experience and culture preferred.
What's on Offer
A high level position in a fast-growing organization in a high performing industry. A chance to take ownership of building intelligent retail systems, working directly with the COO.