Head Talent Management ( 15-18 years ) Manufacturing
Pan India role
Driving talent managment activities end to end
About Our Client
Leading Manufacturing MNC
Reporting into the Head HR you will be responsible for :
- Crafting and implementing the talent agenda for the franchise in partnership with the HR Head and other Senior HR Advisors.
- Provide consulting services as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for India HR team and oversee programs and activities related to talent processes and practices.
- Lead the talent review processes for the India franchise, including preparation for the CEO country review
- Lead the performance management process for the franchise with a focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Work with HR Advisors and regional talent teams to implement integrated solutions which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning, and executive development programs for the executive population
- Support the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Liaise with Learning & Development COE for design and execution of various develop interventions impacting the above mentioned population.
- Develop and manage the talent database and associated metrics
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have :
15-18 years of hands on experience in Talent Management preferably with Manufacturing setups
Should have handled large volumes
What's on Offer
Pan India Role