- Lead the supply chain function for a Leading Consumer Durable Manufacturing
- Excellent growth trajectory, benefits and flexible work environment
About Our Client
A multinational ranking among the Fortune 500 companies to work for, it is one of the manufacturers and marketers of home appliances. With a very strong brand presence and a stellar market share in India, they have aggressive growth plans and are continually working towards research and innovation of their products.
Reporting to the Head of Global Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the attainment of company performance, profitability and efficiency in regard to all supply chain, including but not limited to planning, procurement, logistics and warehousing.
- Creating the vision and strategy for supply chain across India, establishing the footprint, organisation structure and team to deliver this strategy.
- Maximizing efficiency and cost optimization in the supply chain, and improving accuracy and results through collaborative approach with vendors/suppliers
- Implementing latest best practices in regard to technology, inventory and demand management, and compliance management across the group
- Driving common processes, disciplines, systems and metrics across the planning function by leveraging ERP (SAP) and advanced planning systems to enable best practice operating efficiencies.
- Utilizing and refining of key performance indicators (KPI) to monitor and drive performance and continuous improvement; ensuring strict compliance with regulations, and group standards
- Assessing, developing, and refining the overall planning, procurement, warehousing, distribution and logistics skill set in the organization.
- Driving operational excellence and best practices to improve the supply chain process.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate, you should:
- Be an engineer with 12-15 years of supply chain experience in progressively senior positions in a consumer durables industry.
- Be responsible in all areas of Supply Chain including but not limited to planning, procurement, warehousing and logistics.
- Have considerable knowledge of financial, quantitative, analytical and P&L skills besides ability to work in multi-functional teams.
- Exhibit in depth knowledge of latest supply chain / logistics processes, LEAN methods & current best practices to execute business continuity/strategic plans to provide direction toward the achievement of financial targets.
- Have a strong 'hands-on' people management, interpersonal skills, stakeholder management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, the candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing organisation in a high visibility role having a direct impact on the success of the business operations.