- Take on a leadership role
- Work with a rapidly growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a new-age tech-driven organisation that's looking to disrupt the retail space. With great success and rapid growth achieved in the last few years, the organisation is looking to expand the scale of it's operations at present.
Reporting to the Head of Product Development, you will be responsible for:
- Vendor identification, on-boarding and development.
- Driving excellence in vendor operations along key metrics like cost, quality, speed, and ethics.
- Launching unique products across different categories in line with cost, quality, and ethical considerations.
- Work together with the product development team to launch new categories.
- The personal and professional growth and development of your team.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply successfully to this position, you will have:
- At least 12 years of prior experience sourcing home and apparel categories.
- A very strong network of vendors on the ground to deliver in line with cost, quality, and speed requirements.
- Prior leadership experience.
- Exposure to e-commerce or other new-age supply chains. This is a strong plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take up a leadership role in a rapidly growing, highly disruptive organisation, and shape the face of retail for the future.