Head - SCM
Encompasses End to End Supply Chain with a lieu to look at Procurement
Global MNC Setup - FMCG
About Our Client
It's a Global MNC in FMCG Space having 3 manufacturing plants and a turnover of 6000 Cr in India. They have presence in both B2B and B2C space. They are looking for a Supply Chain Head for Mumbai Location.
- Provide leadership and vision by assisting the board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies
- Formulate and execute company's strategic plan
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy; reduce supply chain complexities
- Set and achieve key performance targets for: sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance
- Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships
- Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business
- Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels
- Ensure timely collection of company's money from the market. Develop plan to minimize expiry products from the market
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales
- Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process
- Timely update and present competitors' activities and provides market feed-back on new products, prices changes, new launches, etc to the top management
- Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to Executive Management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company's goals and financial-cost improvement plans
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities
- Responsible for the warehousing operations including its personnel
- To formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should come with at least 15 years' experience, including 10-12 years in execution of supply chain and leadership role experience with an MBA in Operations/Supply Chain degree a must for this role. The person must exhibit strong commercial and contractual awareness and excellent negotiation skills. Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and vendors are essential, also should have led a team of minimum 20 people.
-FMCG is the most preferred industry
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.