Head Sales- Leading MNC Fintech Player
P&L responsibility of the secured and unsecured business in the B2B Sales
Opportunity to work in a start-up environment with an emerging Fintech Set Up
About Our Client
Client is an upcoming player in the Fintech space and is seeking an experienced leader who will act as a Profit Centre Head and Key Account Manager for the banks and NBFC relationship at PAN India level.
Reporting to the Director Sales , you will be responsible for the following-
- Work aggressively on business development, promotion and building brand of the company.
- Manage the existing relationships by exploring value addition for our Banking, and NBFC clients
- Finding ways to better engage with clients for e.g. deeper client relationship by offering new products
- Creating a 360-degree feedback loop between client teams and our internal teams
- Develop and build new strategic partnerships with Banks, and NBFCs.
- Updating clients about the latest products released and share insights about the market and our cutting edge technology
- Identify new areas for business growth by researching industry and related events
- Developing individual sales goals and ensuring they are met
- Negotiating deals with vendors, clients, banks and NBFC
- Handling accounts in the financial services domain
The Successful Applicant
MBA with 5+ years of experience in selling both secured and unsecured asset products, with any Bank,NBFC or credit rating organisation.
Deep understanding of banking products such as Personal loans, Home Loans, Credit Cards etc
Experience of Account Management or Sales to Banks, NBFCs etc
Experience of interacting with stakeholders across the Banking, and NBFC leadership
Excellent communication skills with collegial attitude
Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships
Good relationship management with Client at the middle & Higher management level
Proactive & self-motivated, willing to take the lead and provide quality leadership to Sales team
Exposure to the B2B Sales is a must
What's on Offer