- An opportunity to work with a fast growing firm backed by recent investment
- An opportunity to head the Sales function for a rapidly expanding firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading service provider whose mission is to take healthcare to the interiors of the country and make it easily accessible and affordable.
They have been recently backed by investors of repute to double their presence by 2025.
To achieve / exceed the agreed annual sales targets for the state/s (budgets, coverage and volume) and build up good relationship among customers, company and sales team as well as developing sales team under the professional guidance and support.
Establishing & Engaging the sales team as per market requirement and customer coverage.
- Attract, Appoint, Induct, lead & retain performers in the territory.
- Assigning KRA's to the individuals.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Planning and developing sales strategies to meet the company's sales objective.
- Travelling extensively and building strong relationships with all Hospitals and Distributors in the territory and maintaining excellent Customer Relationship.
- Developing customer base for market expansion especially for key products. Generate New Business from the existing client. Solve\Resolve substantial number of unanswered issues within defined SLAs/agreed timelines
The Successful Applicant
5+ years of Sales experience is a MUST.
MBA from Tier/ Tier2 Business School is a MUST.
Any experience in a Healthcare setting is PREFERRED.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in an exciting, challenging enviornment with an organisation which is motivated by its purpose to take healthcare to every corner of the country.