Head-R2R and Treasury
Work closely with the leadership of the company
Access top quartile salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the advertising and PR industry with revenues upwards of 15 Billion Pounds. They are a British Multi-National with a presence in 112 countries and an employee strength of 130,000 plus across the world. They are a creative transformation company with several leading brands in India. They have a Captive shared service unit setup in Mumbai that looks after back-office accounting for their entities.
As a Head-R2R and Treasury you will be reporting to the Managing Director of the Shared Service Centre and your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 70-80 FTEs involved in General accounting, trial balance preparation, preparation of monthly statements, treasury accounting, cash flow management etc for all the Indian entities.
- Set and manage Record to Report and Treasury tower performance and strategic direction, while ensuring smooth delivery of day-to-day operations
- Lead and coordinates activities of team members engaged in these processes and sub-processes. The responsibilities include efficiently and effectively lead delivery of the function for Finance Function regionally and the BUs with the scope, KPIs, SLAs, lead and motivate the teams, timely submissions of the reports, ensure continuous improvement of processes, and absorbing new work from BUs into operations in order to deliver high quality/low cost services to BUs
- Identify potential process risks, establish control plans and monitor the impact and ensure smooth migrations
Responsible for driving continuous improvement via, Bright Ideas, Lean Projects, Green belt & Black Belt Projects.
- Responsible for providing solutioning expertise for new process transition within the tower
The Successful Applicant
As a successful Head-R2R and Treasury you are a Chartered Accountant with 15 plus years of experience in the Record to Report and Treasury Accounting function with a shared service centre. You would currently be at a Director level or above and handling a team of 60+ people. You would have excellent communication and leadership skills and be highly energetic. Experience with ERP system Maconomy is a plus.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work with a world renowned Advertising and PR company in Mumbai City
- Progress quickly in your career
- Work closely with the leadership of the company
- Access top quartile salaries and benefits