Head of Quality (Pharma)
Lead the Quality function for India Operations
Liaise extensively with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a Pharma company with a significant presence in the India market. They are widely considered to be pioneers in the space that they operate in and are focused towards process improvement and excellence. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Quality Head, based out of the corporate office in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Chief Operational Officer, you will be responsible for -
- Manage the Quality function for the company end to end
- Develop and implement Quality improvement initiatives for the company
- Develop and lead strategies and objectives for Quality Systems & Processes
- Drive Continuous Improvement culture to achieve continuous performance
- Establish, monitor and improve the KPIs of suppliers and vendors
- Creating and Implementing Quality budgets pan India
The Successful Applicant
You will be a BSc/MSc with around 15 years of experience in Quality Management, Quality Assurance, QMS in the Pharma/OTC or FMCG Industry. Prior experience of developing and implementing Quality Audits/Compliance is a must. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills- thereby driving business results and training and developing the team.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a major pharma global conglomerate