Head of Quality (FMCG)
Heading Quality for Pan India Operations
Function Head role, based out of corporate HQ
About Our Client
Our client is a major FMCG firm, and one of the most recognisable names in the industry. While being an international organization, they have a strong presence in the Indian Market. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Head of Quality, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the CSCO, your key responsibilities will be:
- Heading Product/Process Quality improvement initiatives across all BUs, Pan India.
- Overseeing all Vendor Qualifications and Audits
- Approval and Qualification of Contract Management Sites (if required)
- Implementing QMS across all sites pan India
- Leading all critical Quality related investigations pan India.
- Creating and Implementing Quality budgets pan India
- Overseeing all relevant compliance, at par with international standards.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- 15-20 years of experience in QC/QA/QMS roles
- Majority work experience should be in the FMCG space
- Prior experience of managing Quality for facilities in multiple locations is a must.
- You should have a BE/B.Tech/Food Tech. Additional Master's Degree in Engineering/Sciences/Management is a plus.
- You will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great brand to be associated with, and would definitely add to your profile. Moreover, their production facility falls within Delhi NCR hence minimal relative travel associated. Along with this, our client is ready to offer an appropriate compensation.