- An opportunity to take on a senior level position
- Work with an leading MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader, providing innovative solutions relating to electrical products and installations. With a well established global business, the organisation is now looking to grow its Indian business.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new/alternative vendors.
- Managing supplier relationships and leading negotiations.
- Negotiating and managing the life-cycle of long term sourcing/purchase contracts.
- Monitoring and analysing prices and benchmarks for key products and commodities.
- Developing and managing purchase budgets and forecasts.
The Successful Applicant
Inviting applications from candidates with:
- A bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering.
- At least 15 years of experience in electrical/switchgear/UPS industry.
- Strong prior experience managing/leading the purchase/procurement function in this industry.
- A strong track record of alternate vendor development, supply localisation, and cost savings.
- Knowledge and awareness of trends and movements in the electrical industry.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a senior level role at a globally renowned MNC.