- Opportunity to lead and drive the operational excellence function in plant.
- Only Diversity candidates with experience in Automotive industry should apply.
About Our Client
Our client is a global OEM giant which has its presence in more than 50+ countries across the globe and is among top 5 electric vehicle car manufacturer
Reporting to the Plant Head, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving the operational excellence goals.
- Supporting implementation of MGPS and other certifications like IATF, IMS, etc. for the plant.
- Designing, deploying and ensuring manufacturing management systems to achieve pre-defined goals and objectives.
- Auditing team performance against operational excellence methodologies and standards.
- Managing plant change management activities.
- Tracking, monitoring and controlling overall plant budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Preference will be given to diversity candidates.
- An overall experience of more than 12 years in automotive industry preferably with a major OEM.
- Highly motivated and self driven engineering professional with innovation fuelled approach.
- Communicating effectively across teams, coaching team members and should be open to take new and complex challenges.
What's on Offer
- A leadership opportunity with a leading Global OEM in passenger car segment.
- Great work culture.