Head of Planning and Logistics
Take up a leadership role at a global giant
Work closely with senior stakeholders in a leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the medical devices space. With operations across the world, this organisation has been very successful within the Indian market as well, with a fairly large business here.
Reporting in to a Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the planning function (demand and supply planning) across all BUs for the organisation.
- Manage the logistics and order fulfilment operations for all BUs.
- Lead the technical services vertical, managing a large team.
- The growth and development of a fairly large team.
- Executing special supply chain projects.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- 12-15 years of experience across planning (demand and supply), and logistics operations.
- An MBA from a premier B-school.
- Extensive team leadership and management experience.
- Experience working with medical devices is preferred, but not compulsory.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the chance to take on a leadership role at a global giant.