- Lead the performance marketing function of a leading D2C brand
- Build a strong FMCG business from ground up
About Our Client
The client is a leading player in the D2C space, and primarily deals with health products.
- Handle the Digital marketing team.
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management.
- Keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discover any hindrances to strategies.
- Closely work with the strategy and product teams to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
The Successful Applicant
- Leadership/ Supervisory experience
- 7+ years of relevant performance marketing experience
- MBA from a Tier 1 B-school
- Analytical Skills : should be able to analyze the overall marketing performance
- Strategic Skills : SEO/SEM/ Online Marketing, Aware about marketing Database, Display Advertising Campaigns, Maintaining social media presence
- Technical Skills : MS Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, PPC, email/SMS/affiliate marketing, PPC and hands on experience with any performance and social platform
What's on Offer
- Lead the performance marketing for a D2C brand
- To be a front runner to make the brand a sucess
Quote job ref