Head Organisation Safety & Health - Multinational Conglomerate
Part of the leadership group of the company driving key initiatives
Opportunity to drive function strategy in conjunction with Global
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global conglomerates with diversified business interests and a presence in over 70 countries of the world. The India business is a splendid contributor to the Asia Pacific business and the company has aggressive growth plans for the market besides already holding a stellar market share within their line of products and services. With the continued developing India as a regional hub, the business is looking to on board a senior leader to head Organization Safety & Health (Corporate).
Based out of Mumbai, the key accountabilities will be:
- Communication of OSH Strategy amongst the Council Members of the Region and providing support wherever required.
- As Lead of the OSH Council in the Region, facilitate the sharing of OU best practices and building synergies in the OSH domain.
- Surveying and bench marking external best-practices.
- Facilitating the development of and strengthening of the Regional OSH function with regard to all corporate initiatives.
- Representing the Region in the company OSH Council in order to strengthen and drive the Regional Agenda.
- Supporting OSH OU Heads wherever required to develop and strengthen their function.
- Responsible for compilation of Regional Reports as per corporate requirements.
- Facilitating achieving of OSH Regional targets.
- Creating a Regional Agenda and driving the same.
- Ensuring integration of regional perspective in global strategies and approaches.
The Successful Applicant
15+ yrs in OSH function of which at least 3yrs should have been in the lead role. Exposure to Corporate OSH function is necessary. The incumbent should be well versed with all relevant statutory legislations/compliance in Manufacturing & Construction. Should be abreast of contemporary practices in the field of OSH with strong networks and proven value driven leadership style.
What's on Offer
Role is a part of the leadership team of the company which believes in an exceptional level of employee engagement and growth.