Head Operations/COO/Business Director (Shared Services)
Only candidates from Shared services experience in MNCs will be considered
This is an overall Ops/Business head role so functional leads may not apply
About Our Client
Our client is one of the renowned names in Manufacturing/services sector. They are high on creativity and design in their products which mostly get manufactured outside India and get imported. They deal in high end products and are a market leader in their sector. In India they have sales & distribution and shared centre services. To support their growth plans they are looking to hire a COO/Business Director based out of Bangalore.
Reporting to VP- Operations based out of Singapore and managing a team size of around 200 employees you will be responsible for:-
- Leadership and improvement of global internal operations
- Providing leadership and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operational efficiency
- Leading the Internal Business Management team both direct and matrixed to ensure a strong and consistent leadership and management culture within the business. Build the capability of the Business Managers.
- Building positive and lasting relationships between the Internal Business and other global entities to maximise new business opportunities. Work with global customers to resolve any escalated issues. Work with internal and External stakeholders to nurture new and existing alliances
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you have 15+ years of MNC Shared services/global operations experience preferably setting up a mid sized SSC. You are an overall business leader/Operations Head with general management experience with high focus on people development, L&D and managing overall operations. You are high on energy and initiative and have seen process transitions in your recent experiences. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are apt to manage global stakeholders in a matrix reporting environment.
What's on Offer
- Excellent culture
- Opportunity to be a high performing business leader with a renowned brand