Head of Operations - Retail Lending
Head of Operations- Retail lending
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fin-tech start up in the consumer lending space providing personal loans. The company has partnered with multiple institutions and has evolved into a marketplace lending platform.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the operations framework for the loan origination and collections business
- Generating and invoicing payouts to banking partners every month and coordinating on repayments & collection
- Be responsible for designing and developing SOPs, SLA for all aspects of operations
- Building, developing and maintaining relationships with partners such as banks, technology partners, credit bureaus, govt. agencies and other third parties
- Ensuring a smooth operational flow from application to funding, and subsequent servicing and collections
- Executing company's strategy on target turn-around-times for convenient, hassle-free disbursement
- Ensuring glitch-free servicing mechanisms, to ensure flows are matching with balances
The Successful Applicant
You will be an operations professional with a proven track record of managing retail lending operations end-to-end. You will have experience managing operation at a regional or national level, managing large teams. You will be having 8+ years of relevant experience in Banks / NBFCs / Other FI's / Alternative Lenders with an advanced knowledge of operations in a financial services context.
Additionally, you should be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, with its fast pace and fluid nature, comfortable delivering results with a lean team. Strong analytical and communication skills, along with high levels of motivation are the qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- You will be part of the leadership team of a growing fin-tech company backed by leading funds, playing a key role in the growth story of the company
- Best in class compensation + bonus