Head - O&M - Solar IPP
Head the O&M function for one of the largest Solar MW scale IPP
About 900+ MW executed and another 900 MW+ under execution
About Our Client
Our client, ACME is a leader in the field of energy management and innovative solutions for the wireless telecommunications and alternate energy sector. It prides itself as a pioneer in the development of green technology solutions that are environment friendly, energy efficient, & cost effective and also capable of delivering a quick return on investment.
ACME Solar is an IPP with capabilities of setting up and commissioning MW scale power projects. They currently have a capacity of over 2 GW of solar generation and is committed to setting up large grid - connected solar power plants across India, with the aim to deliver continuous power across India. The company aims to generate 7500 MW by the year 2019.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the O&M functions across India
- Handle a team of 300+ permanent and contract employees across India
- Efficiently manage smooth functions of solar plants to their optimum capacity across multiple sites
- Manage relationships with utility & local Administration
- Ensuring plant up time, grid up time with strong preventive and reactive maintenance control
- Upkeep and record keeping of equipment across all the plants
- MIS reporting to enable the management to make strategic decisions
The Successful Applicant
You will have an experience of 20+ years in Power/ Energy industry. You will have an experience in managing Solar plant operations and across multiple plant locations. You will have an experience handling large and experienced teams.
What's on Offer
According to Consultancy Firm BRIDGE To INDIA's latest India Solar Map released in September 2015, ACME is set to become India's largest solar developer this year. You will have experience of being a part of this aggressive growth oriented company.