Head Marketing- OTC
Head the Marketing vertical for the entire OTC portfolio as part of leadership.
Be a part of a well known Listed Indian Pharmaceutical giant.
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the largest Indian Pharmaceutical companies in the formulations and OTC business
- Large global footprint across various therapeutic segments
Ownership of marketing programs (Offline & Online), including conceptualising, building, executing and analysing adoption and engagement marketing programs across all outbound marketing channels as well as each life cycle stage, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights.
Increase awareness by developing and iterating on customer segmentation, designing innovative marketing tactics and understanding the end-to-end life cycle funnel and attribution metrics to shape marketing and messaging
Liaise with marketing team of strategic alliances/financial institutions for co-branding campaign
Develop long-term social media strategy, achievable and scalable plans for social channels, and ensure alignment with business goals. Build content and communicate with internal/external stakeholders in support of tools, services, best practices for social media marketing, and capture resulting metrics.
Have strong BTL marketing experience of minimum 3-4 years
The Successful Applicant
- MBA with 10+ years of experience in marketing, which includes blended experience in ATL and BTL marketing.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership.
- Stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data, and metrics to back up intuition and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Candidates with Minimum 3-4 years of strong BTL experience will be preferred.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to head Marketing activities for the entire OTC vertical.
Rare blend of marketing & brand management and launch new products in pipeline to grow the business