- An opportunity to work with a fast growing Medtech innovator
- An opportunity to head Marketing to bring new technology in market
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing medical device company with focus on cutting edge bio-electronics based medical diagnostics. They focus on developing advanced intellectual properties and their derived products.
The company has a series of new globally advanced technologies in the pipeline and is progressing towards becoming a global giant in personalised diagnostics.
They are funded by several institutional and HNI investors. They are handsomely profitable and reinvesting in growth aggressively. They are based in India and Germany and their business operations span across over 15 countries.
- Branding & Positioning
- Driving Digital Marketing
- Establishing New Medical Use Cases
- KOL Management in Gynaecology, Nephrology, Gen. Physicians
- Driving Partnerships with Pharma companies for Rx Business
- Own Strategy, Planning & Execution of Marketing Calendar for Annual, Seasonal & Monthly timelines
- Develop a Leading Brand Imagery that is in line with the organisation vision
- Represent the organisation in external forums
- Own Marketing budgetary forecast, planning to deliver annual ROI
- Deliver Success Metrics for Conversions
- Drive Thought Leadership for Consumer Acquisition & Retention
- Drive Innovation & Digital Marketing Charter for new customer acquisition
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of total experience, minimum 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Market Research, Doctors and Patient Surveys, Digital Pilots for Identifying Target Audience and their emotional needs
- Vendor (Branding, Design & Digital) Management Skills
- Relationships with KOLs of Gynaecology, Nephrology, Gen. Physicians
- New Medical Concept Creation via Medical Research Publications
Corporate Sales skills, Deal Structuring skills
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a Medtech innovator who have brought in cutting edge technology to the market and have been growing tremendously since their inception in 2015.