- Minimum experience of 12 years in consumer-tech marketing function
- Very strong experience in B2C performance marketing function
About Our Client
Our client is an early stage start-up under the umbrella of one of the most reputed educational bodies in the country, and we are currently consulting with them to set up the top-brass of their leadership.
- Lead the digital and brand marketing function for the company, for its B2C, B2I and B2B lines of business
- Lead an existing team of 10+ people in the marketing function
- Be responsible for the marketing budget and the returns in terms of lead generation and partnerships forged
- Work with the CEO for short-term and long-term business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum experience of 12 years in consumer-tech marketing
- At least 6 years of leadership experience, with managing a team and being responsible for the marketing P&L
- Must be willing to be based out of Bangalore (after situation normalises)
- Should have very strong grasp on digital / performance marketing and brand marketing functions
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an extremely pedigreed and seasoned leadership team
- Be a part of the core-team of an early stage start-up