- Opportunity to lead the Marketing function for a global industry leader
- Drive overall corporate strategy by focusing on revenue, brand, CRM & digital
About Our Client
A global leader and giant in the distribution logistics & supply chain industry, our client is looking for a stellar marketing head to drive their commercial marketing function for India being part of the leadership team.
The key responsibilities of this role is categorized as below:
To develop and execute marketing plans that align with the overall corporate strategy and direction, focusing on the below 4 areas:
- Revenue Generation: Drive business growth through revenue & lead generation initiatives from digital and other lead sources. Support revenue growth plans with integrated marketing programs and retail campaigns
- Brand: Drive brand affinity through activation of global and local sponsorships, media campaigns, social media platforms and service experience.
- CRM: Drive customer affinity through initiatives around SME engagement, industry thought leadership, content creation and communication
- Digital Leadership: Drive digital leadership for the brand, particularly on:
- Search Marketing: Search Advertising & Optimisation. Should be familiar with Google Ads platform.
- Content Marketing: Content Creation and distribution strategies through blogs, social media, email marketing etc. Should be familiar with Google Analytics
Additionally, the role is also responsible for:
- Budget Management: Manage the annual marketing budget effectively to ensure maximum ROI
- Planning & Reporting: Ensure visibility on progress of KPIs through the year to senior management and key stakeholders
- Brand Custodian: Responsible for ensuring sanctity of the brand across all channels and collaterals
- Regional & Global team collaboration: Collaborate with the global & regional counterparts for support as well as to showcase country best practices
- Shaping Direction: Stay abreast with the latest trends and best practices in Marketing and influence the early adoption of such practices that are likely to benefit the organisation, especially on the digital front.
2) Stakeholder Management
- Agencies and Vendor: Formulate effective campaigns with the appointed agencies in order to achieve targeted ROIs from the implementation of these strategies
- Regional Marketing Team: Liase with regional marketing communications team to obtain relevant branding & advertising guidelines
- Procurement, Finance & Legal Teams: Liaise on negotiation of new vendor contracts, budget management, payments etc.
- Other Functional Departments: Ensure all relevant departments are educated or briefed on new campaigns through various internal resources and channels before launch
3) People Management
- Develop a high performance culture within the marketing team
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful candidate with:
- 12 years of management experience in marketing
Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication
- Digital Marketing Skills (Primarily Google Ads & Analytics)
- Knowledge and experience in other digital marketing areas is an added advantage
- Office Software skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Design Software skills is an added advantage (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (excellent)
- Drives High Performance
- Shaping Direction
- Developing Others
- Developing Self
What's on Offer
A chance to be part of global leader in its industry with best practices and processes.