Head of Marketing Communications - IT / ITES - 15+ yrs
Work with a market leader in the IT / ITES industry
Chart marketing strategies for global implementation
About Our Client
The client is a renowned global provider in IT solutions and services, with a multinational presence and a clientele across multiple industries, including banks, insurance firms, healthcare, government and telecom. Their innovation and expertise has kept them at the forefront of the industries, and their award-winning best practices have been widely recognized and implemented across the industry. Their marquee customers include some of the biggest names in the industry.
Reporting to the Marketing Head, the Head of Marketing Communications would be responsible for :
- Leading a team of Digital, Content, Customer Marketing, Events and PR professionals to look at end-to-end marketing requirements for the organization
- Crafting a vision and central message to be integrated into all communication, whitepapers and collateral for customers
- Devising marketing strategies to assist business development, sales and conversion, as well as establish thought leadership for the company
- Overseeing PR efforts and large scale events to drive and implement solid presence for the organization
- Looking after content creation for website, blog and all other social properties, ensuring that all published content adheres to the same effort
- Driving digital marketing efforts to meet sales and marketing targets
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be an MBA from a reputed B school, with at least 15 years of experience in marketing, communications, digital thought leadership and content marketing experience across B2B organizations, ideally in the IT / ITES space. You must have concrete work experience in each of the responsibilities mentioned above, and be someone who can create marketing strategies, not just execute global strategies. Excellent communication and presentation skills, along with demonstrable campaigns would be ideal.
What's on Offer
You'll be working in a leadership role with the ability to craft your own strategies and work with clients across multiple sectors in an exciting role.