Head of Manufacturing (Construction Equipment)
Head of Manufacturing Role
Reports directly into CEO
About Our Client
Our client is a major Construction Equipment Manufacturer, and one of the most recognisable names in the industry. While being an international firm, they've strengthened their presence in the Indian Market, and are considered leaders in their industry. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Head of Manufacturing, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities will be:
- Being responsible and accountable for entire Plant Operations in India
- Overseeing all operational areas like - Assembly, Fabrication etc.
- Planning Plant Budget and ensuring compliance to Capital budgets.
- Setting up and achieving Targets for the team, while taking responsibility for Manpower Planning, Training & Development of the entire team.
- Taking initiative for manufacturing systems development.
- Overseeing Quality compliance for all their manufacturing facilities.
- Heading other support functions helping manufacturing sites like plant HR, plant finance etc.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- 20+ years of experience in core manufacturing/production roles
- Majority work experience should be in the Construction Equipment/Tractors/Automotive space
- You should have a BE/B.Tech. (Mechanical preferable) degree. Additional Master's Degree in Engineering/Sciences/Management is a plus.
- Client is wanting somebody with impeccable people management skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great brand to be associated with, and would definitely add value to your profile. Moreover, their production facility falls within their HQ campus so no major travel required. Along with this, our client is ready to offer an appropriate compensation.