Head Logistics & Distribution - Process Automation
National logistics position with global process automation organisation
Opportunity to be part of leadership team managing India operations
About Our Client
Global organization into automation, testing, inspection engineering products and has been operating in India for more than 30 years.
- Develop and maintain transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material, and reduce ageing material.
- Develop methods and procedures for scheduling of raw materials from suppliers to support manufacturing in achieving customer demand and minimizing cost impacts to the company.
- Create, manage and achieve the overall logistics and customer service department budgets.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should come with at least 10 years experience majorly focus on Logistics, fleet management, CHA Agencies, Travel services, process automation.
Good communication skills, team handling and global stakeholders management exposure.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to manage the logistics function with established global organization in India.