Head - Litigation FMCG
About Our Client
A renowned MNC FMCG Company.
- Advise and determine the strategy for Pan India litigation matters.
- Maintaining the IP portfolio of the company in co-ordination with external counsels.
- Drafting and maintaining a robust set of precedent agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing, finalizing and negotiating the agreements required by all business functions.
- Supporting compliance team in interpreting amendments in law, new govt. orders, notices received etc., to ensure that the compliance initiatives remain efficient & effective.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate
- Must have completed LL.B
- Must have 10 to 15 years of experience in Legal Firm/Real Estate/FMCG/ Retail sector involving legal domain expertise.
- Must have good litigation exposure.
- Must have a strategic mindset with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in a leading MNC FMCG Company.