Head Legal - MNC Solar Power Company
Leading and managing the legal function for the business
Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Fotowatio Renewable Ventures (FRV), a part of Abdul Latif Jameel, is one of the world's leading global developers in the solar energy market from the company's beginning in 2006, to until today with a presence in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. FRV is into complete management of solar energy facilities: development, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the projects using photo voltaic and thermo solar technologies.
With a long-term commitment and a management model based on control over and commitment to the processes in which it participates, FRV's aim is to continue being a leading company within the solar industry worldwide.
Heading the legal function for the company, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic business, legal and risk advice to the senior management
- Representing the company to Government authorities.
- Handling the vetting of commercial documents, drafted by legal professionals of business partners/ prospective business partners. Preparing tenders for submission for contracts.
- Finalising terms & conditions of contracts, settlement agreements; performing analysis to ensure that contracts are finalised within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters.
- Handling disputes, litigation and arbitration
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience of 15 years and above in leading the legal function in Energy or Infrastructure space. Experience in leading commercial negotiations is a must.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an international player that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay