Head Legal- MNC Engineering/EPC
About Our Client
Our client is a global company in the engineering space with clients across industries.
- Prepare / review the drafts of project documents in order to achieve a desired risk allocation position for the organisation.
- Work with the senior management in negotiation, execution and closing of all tenders.
- Coordinate with external agencies on documentation, bid process, project finance etc
- Identify and mitigate contractual, financial and reputation risk for the company
- Involved in all projects, business and operations legal risks supporting decision making to the management of the company on an ongoing basis.
- Closely work with local, regional and global management teams on various business legal risks.
The Successful Applicant
12+ years of experience in infrastructure / Projects industry
Experience in drafting, negotiating high value contracts
What's on Offer
A leadership position with a globally growing brand