Head of Java- DevOps
Help develop innovative products in the B2C media space
Manage a team of 25-30 members in a fast-paced environment
About Our Client
One of the media & entertainment industry founded 20 years ago based out of Delhi.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Process - Develop Standard Operating Procedure around DevOps practices and automation using Cloud Native and Containerization based CI/CD deliveries.
2. People - Create a team of developers who are skills in front end (ios/android/JS) and back end (Java/Python) development (with deep expertise in OpenSource frameworks and tools) and CI/CD. Also work with in house and partner teams.
3. System - Create a future state system (architecture, design and system) that uses cloud native (AWS) , scalable platform which can handle dynamic demand in a resilient and sustainable way.
4. Business - Provide business support to enable our Digital product team and user departments, to roll out new features quickly and parallelly with minimum bugs and turnaround time.
5. Operations - Have a mindset to automate routine processes, with focus on speed and quality of deliveries.
The Successful Applicant
o 10 to 15 years of IT development and devops experience
o Worked in ecomm or agile IT delivery teams, with CI/CD practices
o Knowledgeable of working in AWS, Open Source technologies and framework
o Handled team of 25-50 people in house and partner resources
o Degree in Engineering or Computer Science from a reputed institute
What's on Offer
The right candidate will be compensated according to market standards
Rooms for you to express, build and develop your creativity