- Career growth opportunity
- Competitive compensation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading payment fintech based out of Gurgaon.
- Understand the nature of spend across the company - the context, environment, systems, processes it supports and ecosystem.
- Review all existing contracts with explicit or embedded software/Hardware elements - develop a standard template with best practices and fair clauses to protect company's interest
- Develop a detailed profile of all spend across categories, functions and agreements
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with all key partners and software partners
- Identify innovative new commercial constructs for goods and services - tie these constructs back to key business and operational metrics/criteria
- Breakdown the cost elements of goods and services to be procured and dramatically right size these costs. Identify alternate methods of supporting software, if needed.
- Drive compliance for all the procurement done in the bank and paying our partners on time.
- Resolving all issues arising from disputes with partners expeditiously and fairly.
- Engage within supply chain and outside supply chain with other functions and suppliers to understand their needs and resolve pain points related to purchase and other aspects.
- Own and drive support on all tools, systems and reporting being used for various domains
The Successful Applicant
- PG - MBA in IT / Operations Management (preferred)
- UG - Engineering
- At least 8-10 of strong experience in IT - particularly in developing/managing product software
- Potential to grow beyond the proposed role
- Deep functional expertise in building and maintaining Procurement function. Need an expert in IT product and project cost and commercial models.
- Demonstrated experience driving real strategy with cross-functional executive stakeholders.
- Proven pragmatist, one who thrives on tangible business results and a willingness to move quickly to the next challenge.
- Hands-on experience with complex business process and supply chain process redesign. Willingness and ability to dive into the details when necessary.
- Strong Transformation and Change Management Skills. Demonstrates the ability to drive organizational change and work with multiple business units to affect positive outcomes.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems and associated workflows.
What's on Offer
Career growth opportunity