Head IT, Diagnostics
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading diagnostics firm.
Lead end to end management of IT in the organization.
About Our Client
Our client is a European based diagnostic firm. With its operations in various countries around the world, the firm provides best of the class diagnostics solutions (reagents, instruments, devices, software) which are used worldwide by laboratories, hospitals, health centres, physician offices etc.
The client is looking forward to hire for the position of Head IT.
This position will report into the Global CIO.
- Establish IT divisions from scratch, involving design of strategy & execution roadmap, objectives and operating procedures
- Manage, lead and coach the various IT functions (and teams) such as infrastructure, application, software development, ERP, IT security etc.
- Form and develop IT strategies and roadmaps and ensure that they are in line with the corporate strategy
- Define and actively bring improvements to IT Services & Capabilities
- Design and execute the digital footprint and path for the organization and bring efficiencies.
- Improve & drive application projects from IT and also facilitate project implementation by proper coordination between users, vendors etc.
The Successful Applicant
- BTech / MBA (Ideal) with 15+ years of experience in IT within a Healthcare organization
- Experience working on emerging technologies preferably.
- Ability to drive change and proven record of leading transformations.
- Ability to partner, engage, and influence senior leadership and partners.
Strong leadership experience with some experience in handling teams
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
- Opportunity to drive transformations in the organisation.