Head of Internal Audit
Head of Internal Audit - Large healthcare company
Part of senior leadership team, global experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the best healthcare service provider in India. It is a listed organization with revenue in excess of INR 2000 crores. They are now looking for an experienced candidate to lead their internal audit function.
- Governance - To provide assurance to management that policies and procedure are in place to ensure that organisation fulfils its overall purpose, achieve its intended outcomes and operates in an economical, effective, efficient and ethical manner
- Internal Control - To provide assurance that internal controls commensurate with complexity of business are in place across organization
- Risk Management - To provide assurance that a logical and systematic method of establishing the context, identifying, analysing, evaluating, treating, monitoring and communicating the risks associated with any activity, function or process is in place that enable organisation to minimise losses and maximise opportunities
- Risk Based Audit - To prepare annual audit plan based on risk attached to any activity, function or process, conduct audit as per approved audit plan, discuss the observation with auditee and agree the corrective and preventive measure with them and submit the key findings to Audit Committee
- IFC - To conduct IFC testing in line with ICAI guidance note
- Investigation - To conduct investigation of any serious breach of processes / fraud
- Engagement with Audit Committee - To work closely with Audit Committee to ensure that all concerns / specific focus areas are being reviewed
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 15+ years of experience and have prior experience of leading internal audit function in large organisation having presence in multiple geagraphies. You have hands on experience of using latest audit tools. You are capable of being a role model, dynamic, determined, positive, robust and with resilient leadership, able to inspire confidence and respect and exemplify high standard of conduct.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be at the helm of the audit function of a listed organization. You have a chance to work for a company with presence in multiple geographies and work closely with the CFO on implementing processes and controls.