Head Internal Audit
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services institution with operations in more than 20 cities in India. They are an esteemed brand within the financial services industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their operations, they are looking for a seasoned audit professional for their setup.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations- effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
The Successful Applicant
You are Qualified CA/MBA with 10+ years of post qualification experience in audits, risk and controls. Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, operations, audit and compliance preferable. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and good communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders.