Head- Internal Audit - Payment Bank
Head- Internal Audit, Retail liabilities, CA
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the BFSI technology and solutions space, and has recently received license to operate its payment bank. It has partnered with one of the leading private banks in India and is backed by established banks and global funds.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for :
- Formulating the framework and scope for risk based audit, plan and strategy for internal audits, management audits and concurrent audits
- Developing a thorough understanding of the organization, associated risk profiles and necessary control systems
- Identifying, assessing and ranking risks based on consultation with stakeholders
- Evaluating adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls for achieving management objectives
- Ensuring preparation of audit report in line with best practices, with due care towards collection and interpretation of evidence
- Deciding scope of audit, identifying and evaluating risk and control deficiencies
- Implementing independent tracking systems to follow up and escalate open issues
- Monitoring implementation of audit plan for central functions and ensuring reports within timelines
- Developing plan to tracking findings as well as ensuring closure of same, developing risk mitigation plan
- Ensuring audit work is completed and documented as per the required standards including RBI guidelines
- Presenting findings, conclusion and recommendations to the management
- Developing a course of action for weaknesses uncovered and remedial steps to improve performance
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA with minimum 12-15 years of total work experience, and experience in conducting retail liabilities and branch banking audits in a mid to senior level. You should have experience in supervising and managing audits, interacting with multiple stakeholders, the audit committee and the top management. Strong experience in conducting branch banking and retail liabilities audit is highly desired.
Additionally, you should have strong analytical skills, with an eye for detail. Work planning in order to multi-task and excellent interpersonal skills are the qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- You will be interacting with the top management team of a leading company in a fast growing space, and part of the leadership team and the decision making process
- Best in class compensation + bonus