- An opportunity to work with a fast growing Medtech innovator
- An opportunity to head Insitutional sales to bring new technology in market
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing medical device startup with focus on cutting edge bioelectronics based medical diagnostics. They focus on developing advanced intellectual properties and their derived products.
The company has a series of new globally advanced technologies in the pipeline and is progressing towards becoming a global giant in personalized diagnostics.
They are funded by several institutional and HNI investors. They are handsomely profitable and reinvesting in growth aggressively. They are based in India and Germany and their business operations span across over 15 countries
- Driving Indian Govt Tender Sales
- Driving Policy Changes that impact govt tender sales
- Driving Strategic Partnerships for Driving Professional Use Sales
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customer/prospect expectations.
- Establishes consultative, productive, and professional relationships with all stakeholders in assigned account(s) and move to an influencer's role with key stakeholders and Director/Dean level officials who occupy the primary buying position.
- Strategic Govt Account Management - Maps out Key Govt Account organisation and develops relationships with key decision makers to understand what is required to add value, win new business including tender development & processing, RCs, REs and other opportunities. Lead company's strategic objectives and account planning process for the Key accounts to include revenue targets and performance objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of front-end selling experience to Government Accounts like Defence, Railways, PSUs, Medical Colleges, State & Central Govt Hospitals covering PAN-India entities like AIIMS, HLL, HITES, HSCC etc.
- Applied knowledge of MDR, GFR, Make-in-India etc guidelines - Exp. with driving a policy change and Appointing liasioner or distributor network
- Competition Intel collection, Data Triangulation and on-ground strategy formulation
- Firsthand exp of GeM, Center, States, Forces, Railways, ESI, HLL, etc. procurements
- India Policymaking KOLs & Stakeholder management
- Closing Channel Partnering deals, managing funnel
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead a team of 10+ people and head Institutional Sales for one of the country's fastest growing Medical Devices organisation.